Original Post by Ryan C
Similar to our DealVengers thread on DISBoard, this is a place to post and share about discounted Disney Gift Card deals! I'll be slowly updating this
Giftcards.com has 5% off for labor.
And if you have a Chase card check your Offers section, I believe there is a %5 back giftcards.com and they should be stackable.
Update - giftcards.com now has a 10% off ($20 max discount) code: SAVE10
I can confirm it works as I just bought a $200 disney gift card.
Just bought the 500 gc for 473.99 BJ's online!
Kinda sad these threads havent been super active.
Joining the thread in hopes of finding some deals better than the typical 5%. Very disappointed cash back categories for chase and discover lately. Nothing helpful for giftcards.
Did get a Target deals offer in their app a few weeks ago for $25 off two purchases of $80 or more. That stacked with their usual 5% so that wasnt bad but it was very limited. Keep checking your target app for similar. My wife had a different offer. Not sure what determines these offers.
Kinda sad these threads havent been super active.
Agree. However, I didn't know this one was on here. I think it will need time for people to figure out these forums. I keep looking to see what has been posted and sometimes it looks like there have been no posts in 24-48 hours on the whole forum page.
Our home sweet homes!
Poly - 2016
SSR - 2020
Agree. However, I didn't know this one was on here. I think it will need time for people to figure out these forums. I keep looking to see what has beβ¦
and some threads I was on havent been active in weeks. I was hoping for more active members since I left the disboards, not sure where everyone is. Oh well.
and some threads I was on havent been active in weeks. I was hoping for more active members since I left the disboards, not sure where everyone is. Ohβ¦
Agreed! I am a bit surprised as well. Seems DVC is a vibrant community, but it does not seem to be reflected here. Disboards are more general and perhaps that is the key. Also this forum is competing with FB and other social media. Disboards predates a lot of that.
Member since 1996. BWV, AKV, BLT, VDH, VGC. Working on a better Signature
May need to make the forum more visible. I was visiting DVC Fan for almost a year before I found out the forum existed.
150 PVB Feb
Agreed! I am a bit surprised as well. Seems DVC is a vibrant community, but it does not seem to be reflected here. Disboards are more general and perhβ¦
yeah I have used disboards since the dinosaur times! I was trying to not go there anymore and stick to this new community.
May need to make the forum more visible. I was visiting DVC Fan for almost a year before I found out the forum existed.
The forums are less than a year old. If I am correct they should be celebrating their 6 months "birthday" around now!
Our home sweet homes!
Poly - 2016
SSR - 2020
The forums are less than a year old. If I am correct they should be celebrating their 6 months "birthday" around now!
for sure they are still new, just thought it would have been more active.